Saturday, February 28, 2009

reflection above~

So this picture was a total experiment. I was board out of my mind - and we were sitting along side the road, my hubby was on the phone and we'd already been there closer to two hours. Just to have a phone conversation. Obviously it is a windshield the hat is reflecting off of.Now to get more of a crisp intention look, I selected the hat using the quick selection tool. I love the refine edges option - once you have most or just what you don't want to be adjusted selected, lets move on to our repair. Up in the categories at the top of you photo shop window hit select, go down to inverse (4th down on my photo shop) Use the eye dropper tool, to select a color from your photo which you wish to make your corrections with. Now, working with the paint brush tool -soft round 200 pxl- paint or spray over areas you wish to be less obvious in you new reflection.
Sorry this is so Late!

5 comments:

Luminata said...

I like what you've done with your blog! :)

http://luminata55.blogspot.com

Carin said...

Wrena, this is really cool. I have yet to try some of those things you mentioned so I look forward to tyring some. Thanks for a great post. Awesome picture by the way!

Judy said...

I too love what you've done....very very nice pix!! Very creative..it's amazing what you can do when you are bored for two hours waiting on your husband:-))) You are one patient woman!

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty cool photo-I don't know where you all get the ideas????

Lineman

Katy Montgomery said...

Ooh. This is so cool. I love how refined it looks. I am just getting into photography and did not realize how much photoshop was used. I would take and take and take pics and couldn't figure out why they wouldn't look like others. Then, my computer savvy hubby explained life in the 21st century to me!